Saturday, February 25, 2012

Carpe diem. NOT!! ;-)

We went to Empire for a short breakfast while waiting for Emily to finish her ensemble practise. I am still wheezing and coughing and not breathing properly. In dire need of a good pick me up. So I had my coffee. And a great book. A gift from a beautiful soul. God bless u.
Then it got better. When Medina said "I want to play NEAR the fountain". And I asked Hajar and Luqman to keep an eye on her.
As she started running, she got more excited trying to beat the fountain.
I can hear her squealing and laughing hysterically. I love her spontaneity. So random. She got no spare clothes. But nothing can stop her from enjoying the moment. Seize the day yoooo!! ;-)
And she ended up soaking wet. Her laugh was so infectious. She was ecstatic. Even the La Bodega waitors were amused with her antics. And Hajar and Luqman tried their best to contain her.
But not everybody found it funny. Somebody was not amused at all.....hahahaha. Chill abah....loosen up!! ;-)
Soaking wet and she told me...."I got grounded ummi. But we are just having fuuuunnn" ;(
Luckily we were in a shopping complex. Luckily ummi is pretty good in shopping in a jiffy...wakakaka. So somebody got a new shirt and a new pant. And ironically the first shirt ummi found is "The coolest kid in the world" So fitting righhhhttt?? ;-)
All dry, cozy and warm now. Back to her old self.
 Drawing PPG characters while humming one of her favourite songs......which she's getting really good at both.
"If I die young, bury me in satin.....Lay me down on a, bed of roses......Sink me in the river, at dawn.....Send me away with the words of a love song...."


Aaahhhh...life is short. Enjoy your weekend people. Carpe diem ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment